My Best Listener

No resistance, No Complaint and Just Listen... Dictator Mode*On* ... XIXIXIXXIIIIII *_*
VisiToR
Shout & Left ur footprint

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
"Friends"
Time ???
My Pic

Worth It bukan Whorted,ada yg protes.. XIXIXII ;)


This website is worth

What is your website worth?
Others Stuff







Lucu Juga
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Hahaha, this is a good one:
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid,
aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabridge Uinervtisy,
it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are,
the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,
but the wrod as a wlohe.
Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
posted by Dev @ 11:45 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
TenTanG MPu-nY4

Name: Dev
Home: Batam, Kepulauan Riau, Indonesia
About Me: Just a simple guy... Open Minded... Full sense of Humor...
See my complete profile
Last Post
Archive :)
Favourit Link
Pray Time