My Best Listener

No resistance, No Complaint and Just Listen... Dictator Mode*On* ... XIXIXIXXIIIIII *_*
VisiToR
Shout & Left ur footprint

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
"Friends"
Time ???
My Pic

Worth It bukan Whorted,ada yg protes.. XIXIXII ;)


This website is worth

What is your website worth?
Others Stuff







The best hope and wishes from my sweetheart
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
"Beloved, today is the day when u're born.
The day that I thanks to Allah SWT because u were born with
those sweet smile, lonely face, and kindness heart
And I'm so happy today because you're mine, and
I will love u with all my heart
Maybe I'm not so perfect because sometimes I make you cry,
but all I can give is my trust, and my love for u
I'm yours...
Happy Birthday my dear, wish u all the best in this world.

Jangan pernah berhenti mencintaiku
Jangan pernah duakan hatiku
Setialah untukku sampai maut menjemput
Bahagia selalu memayungi setiap hidup kita."

Amienn....

Thanks my dear Della :*

posted by Dev @ 10:05 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
TenTanG MPu-nY4

Name: Dev
Home: Batam, Kepulauan Riau, Indonesia
About Me: Just a simple guy... Open Minded... Full sense of Humor...
See my complete profile
Last Post
Archive :)
Favourit Link
Pray Time